Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Beni Suef compound, more photos

Well, our year here is winding down. I'm heading up to Cairo on May 8th and flying out on the 10th, while David's flying out about a week later. While I am ready to start the next chapter of our lives, I'm going to have many happy memories of this place. :) Some photos from around the compound which Suzy and Art took while they were here:









































































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to write a howl of distress..I knew you were leaving and I knew when..meant to write letters.. but thank you for happy blog pictures of oasis (: see you in Seattle! happy supervision of packing David (: love you guys! from me and Art

Unknown said...

Dear Dave & Wendi, Waah! what a surprise seeing you at afternoon Bible study on Revelation 14 with Pastor Randall. Awesome stuff David. Pictures are absolutely beautiful. Hope your visit to your folks in Seattle goes well too Wendi. Been about this time last year I was in Fairbanks & rode your preacher's bike around 100 miles in 1 day including an all nighter to Chenai Hot Springs. Great meeting Bro Dan who does mission flights to the Yukon River out of Zion. Stayed at Go North Hostel on Davis & also at UAF where Laura MCCulloch from Montevallo Alabama runs Conference Services there. Also saw Mt McKinley & took a railtrip there. God bless y'all richly at all times. Your friend, Peter.